This is my personal link collection, which I primarily use as a
bookmark page. Feel free to use it as well.
- howto with lots of details on what works which way with linux UXB and PCI.
- 42.org, Resources, PalmPilot
- large list of palm/visor apps.
- a Palm (visor) spreadsheet.
- Battery Gauge Accuracy
- The battery gauge on your PDA will not accurately represent a full charge on the Charge-N-Run(tm) battery pack unless the battery kind/type is updated correctly. This is because most PDAs ship with the PalmOS battery gauge setting set for alkaline type batteries and the Charge-N-Run battery pack uses NiMH battery technology. To select the best setting for your new rechargeable battery pack, see the Battery Panel application below. It is HIGHLY recommended and uniquely tuned for the Charge-N-Run battery pack.
- another syncing program for the Palm/Pilot/Visor with very nice Perl connection and Easy to use 'Conduit' writing.
- Feiertage für Palm OS
- FreewarePalm: Medical: Calculator
- lots of programs for the palm around pregnancy.
- Linxu tool with remote control from a PalmOS device for a jukebox with OGG or MP3 files, MySQL based, Perl run.
- Jack's Palm Pilot Archive -
Strongly recommended Palm Pilot software
- Convert Palm databases to and from CSV
- Desktop Organizer Software for the Palm Pilot
An abstract window toolkit for the J2ME CLDC KVM, used in some Palm/Visor applications.
- Ken Shirriff -> PalmPilot pages
- PDB stuff
- Keyring for Palm OS
- lets you securely store secret information on your PalmOS (PalmPilot, Visor, WorkPad) handheld computer.
- Marty's PalmPilot Programs & Links
- ATool (battery graphing)m
- Palm OS dot short-cuts
- visor and Palm secrets.
- Palm Sensei
- japanese trainer for the Palm/Visor.
- Palm User Group Cologne
- extensive software links for Palm, Visor, etc
- PalmPilot and OS/2
- Perl scripts for accessing Palm DBs.
- Peter"s Pilot Pages
- tips and tricks around PalmOS: battery charging, DTMF, and more
- sync your pilot/palm/visor
- Rechargeables - The unknown species ...
- a very in depth analysis of charging batteries.
- Rick's PalmPilot Software
- Parens and MathLib for Visor/Palm.
- "This is my first project written in C. Its purpose was to handle all input and output of my Siemens S35i but it now supports some other mobile phones, too. See the \"Phones\"-Section for details.". A utility to access Siemens phones.
- USB Visor Mailing list
© Joachim F. Selinger,
Last modified: 2018-10-06 20:00:50